Use the helpful tips provided below and ensure that your newly purchased Blast Zone Inflatable Bounce House lasts you and your family for years to come!
Maintenance Checklist – Complete these tasks before and after each use.
1. Go over all seams to ensure that they are strong and complete.
2. Make sure the unit is clean and free of debris.
3. Look to see that there are no holes in the inflatable or netting.
4. Examine the blower while plugged in and turned on to ensure that it is working properly.
5. Ensure that the blower is also clean and free of dust and debris.
6. Be sure that all stakes and accessories, such as misting systems, are in good, usable condition.
7. Check to ensure that the internal membranes and chambers are functioning properly. (This means visually confirming that no bubbling or ballooning has occurred anywhere on the material of the unit.)
8. Make sure that there is no moisture present in or on the inflatable and blower.
Operation Checklist – Complete these tasks before and after each use.
1. Be sure your inflatable is clean, dry and free of debris.
2. Locate a good set-up area. Your set-up area should be soft, level/flat, and free of debris. This area should also be free of any and all power lines, sprinklers and other possible safety hazards.
3. Place a tarp underneath the inflatable to further protect your unit while in use.
4. Always maintain full adult supervision while the inflatable is in use. Supervisors should also be sure to adhere to the weight capacities and limitations of the unit provided in the owner’s manual.
5. Make sure that all entrance and exit points on the inflatable are easily accessible and free of bystanders and onlookers.
6. Be sure not to exceed the manufacturer’s recommendations for maximum user and weight capacity.
7. Jumpers playing inside the inflatable should not be wearing jewelry, glasses or shoes. Also, it is always a good idea to rid your children’s pockets of anything that could possibly puncture the inflatable, such as keys, pencils, hard toys etc.
8. We recommend that units should not be operated in rainy conditions or winds that exceed 15 mph.
Simple Cleaning and Drying Tips
1. The most recommended way to clean these units from dirt and small debris is a light solution of soap and water rubbed gently over the fabric with a sponge or soft bristled brush.
2. Always ensure that your inflatable is completely dry before storage to avoid mildew growth from occurring. Our best advice is to move the unit to a dry area of grass and leave the blower running until all wet spots disappear. Mildew grows quickly and can permanently stain your inflatable so take the necessary time to thoroughly dry your bounce house or slide before storage.
3. In the event that mildew occurs, we recommend a very light solution of soap, water and bleach scrubbed thoroughly over the affected area with a sponge or soft bristled brush.